I've been uber-busy over Christmas and New Year getting the last parts of the book sorted out and preparing the sample programs (all 54 of them) for the companion web site. Today I got the final design for the cover, which I think is really cool. I've asked for one tiny change, to remove the S from the middle of my name. It works for Hunter S. Thompson, but I don't really have enough syllables in my name (not to mention writing ability) to carry off a middle initial just yet. The book will be going to print real soon, and should be in the shops by March.
This is a bit later than we had planned, but I think it is the first XNA 2.0 book out there, which is nice.